- Listing Number: 9070114
- Type: Rental
- Price: $9,995
- Security: $14,993
- Fee Paid by Tenant: NO FEE
- Status: Available
- Date Available: Available now
- Bedrooms: 5+
- Full Baths: 5
- Half Baths: 1
- Approx Sq.Ft: 2812
- Floors: 4
- Parking Spaces: 1 Car
- Pets Allowed: yes (large dogs allowed)
DescriptionNO FEE + 1 MO FREE!
A fantastic opportunity to live directly opposite Van Vorst Park in a gorgeous single family home, with parking! Here, you can spend a peaceful night in your private fenced yard or atop your wooden deck stargazing and relaxing with family and friends. This delightful home will be available for a 6/1 move in.
This home has left no detail unchecked and offers modern luxuries and high-end finishes in every room. Take a break from your deck and move through massive glass doors that spill abundant light into an airy, spacious dining area accompanied by a huge kitchen. Line of sight from here to an equally large living room is perfect for entertaining a multitude of guests and grand events. The kitchen boasts an abundance of cabinets, a center island with counter seating, two Summit wine coolers, and an array of stainless steel appliances including gas range + hood, refrigerator, and dishwasher. Caesarstone quartz London gray countertops, a new tile backsplash, and glossy hardwood floors are the perfect complement for this stunning setup.
You’ll discover five bedroom suites throughout this home, each with their own enormous closet and fully updated en-suite bath with polished nickel fixtures and radiant heated floors. An expansive recreation room on the garden-level begs to be customized into the room of your dreams. A video intercom system with cameras on each floor, security alarm, washer/dryer and central air conditioning complete this lavish package.
Facing Van Vorst Park and just up the street from City Hall Park and delectable fine dining options like Talde and Edward's Steakhouse, this house is in an ideal location. Situated a short distance from the Marin Boulevard Light Rail Station and Grove Street PATH station, you’ll have no trouble commuting around Jersey City and to Manhattan.
Gross Rent: $10,905
Net Effective Rent: $9,995 (1 month free on a 12-month lease)
- Rent can be paid by credit card
- Pets allowed (Breed and weight restrictions apply, one-time fee varies by breed and weight.)
- Best Applicant Policy
- Barrow St
- Jersey City, NJ 07302
- County: Hudson
- Utilities Included: All Utilities Paid by Tenant
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Washer/dryer
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Property Features: Balcony, Cable Ready, Central Air, Deck, Dishwasher, Doublepane Windows, Fenced Yard, Garden, Hardwood Flooring, High Speed Internet, Intercom, Laundry Room, Microwave, Near Transit, Outdoor Space, Parking, Parking Included, Patio, Patio/Deck, Pets, Porch, Private Yard, Refrigerator, Walk In Closet, Washer/Dryer, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Yard